Saturday, May 16, 2020

Eleven years

Today Roberts and I celebrate eleven years since our wedding. As I've done since our second anniversary, I'm posting a photo from our wedding day, this one as we made our way down the aisle. 


I was looking through posts from previous years to remind myself which photographs I had already posted, and got a big laugh from last year's post; we were on our 'honeymoon' in Hawai'i, so I was a bit late posting my annual memory, but at the end I wrote "Now, to figure out where to go on our babymoon...." If only I had known what 2020 would bring! Global pandemics! Homeschooling! Cancelled travel plans!!! Oh, and yes - baby Kukainis, due this month! I wouldn't even have imagined, but I'm kind of getting what I wished for, aren't I?

Wishing Roberts a happy wedding anniversary, and although we might not be celebrating with a fancy dinner and champagne, at least we won't have to share this day's celebrations with Baby Kukainis #4... well, at least not that I know of as of posting, who knows what next year's post might reveal!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary. 11 years is a wonderful thing. Keep on keeping on. Relationships are hard (at least for me)
    But worth it. Blessings to you both! Dana Bee who is catching up on her blog reading list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...