Friday, March 2, 2012

Site du jour: Femme au Foyer!

I write this blog for my family and friends/followers, but I also rejoice in the times when it is recognized by other sites. One such site is expatblog.com, where Femme au Foyer is currently the featured blog. I'm honored to have the opportunity to be interviewed by this site. Please check out my interview here, and you will also find a gateway to the expat blog world.

Expat Interview

On another note, I'm currently tapping away on my Ipad while watching both (!) my boys sleep. Should probably use this opportunity to give my husband a hug, hang out with my mom or read more than two sentences in the newest novel by Nicholas Evans, The Brave... However it is good to be back in the traveling mindset; there is much more to France than just Clermont-Ferrand, and I can not wait to share these newest adventures!

10 comments:

  1. Great interview. I really agree with you on the dog poop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do my French friends... So who is pooping their dog in front of our apartment???

      Delete
  2. Tu tiešām eleganti izsakies, Lienīt - laba intervija! Apsveicu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I saw your post/link on blog expat doot com , great to hear a quick transition to life in france is possible - your blog is one of the ones I recommend to my friends going to France... ,,don't just follow ,a year in provence, - go see the truffade and fountains and gorges of The Auvergne, too!! Keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Stay tuned next week for another great adventure...

      Delete
  4. This is wonderful Liene! Congratulations!
    Off to read your interview now...
    bisous,
    aidan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, whatdya think? PS. Hanging out in your neck of the woods...

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!
    Thanks again for the Liebster Blog award. I posted about it today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...